If you have additional links to submit please sent them to Jen (email@example.com)
- Emmylou Harris - Wonderful supporter of Patty's career. Sings back up on several of Patty's albums.
- Steve Earle - Patty has played with Steve at several VVAF benefit shows.
- Bruce Springsteen - Patty is one of Bruce's biggest fans. They are also both big supporters of the VVAF.
- Buddy & Julie Miller - have performed with Patty and sang back up on several of her albums
- Charles Fox Guitars - Patty's guitar maker.
- Veterans for America - Patty's favorite charity. Every year around Patty's birthday in March, fans hold a fundraiser with proceeds going to VVAF in Patty's name. We have raised almost $15,000 in the past three years.
- Signed First Edition - Roy Taylor's Short Film with Patty as the star.
- Loggerheads - Music from the movie, released in September 2005
- The Matter - Roy Taylor's 2nd Short film
- Jodi Head - makes custom guitar straps for Patty
- 10 Million Miles - Atlantic Theater’s 2007 off-Broadway production with music and lyrics by Patty. Patty’s song list from the play is: Useless Desires, We are Water, Be Careful, Mad Mission, What You Are, One Big Love, Kite Song, A Couple Fools, Love Throw a Line, Mary, Making Pies, Icicles, 10 Million Miles, First Star and When it Don’t Come Easy
- Band Equipment - Photos and info on equipment used by Patty and her touring band in 2005
- Patty Griffin Guitar Collection - Note-for-note guitar transcriptions with tabs for 16 songs, including: Be Careful * Blue Sky * Change * Chief * Goodbye * Let Him Fly * Long Ride Home * Mad Mission * Makin' Pies * Mary * Moses * One Big Love * Poor Man's House * Rain * Sweet Lorraine * and Tony, plus a biography and photos of Patty.
Hal Leonard Publishing, July 2003
- Silver Bell - Unreleased album that was originally scheduled to be released in 2000 by A&M Records.
Little God *
Perfect White Girls *
Truth #2 *
What You Are *
Silver Bell *
Sooner or Later *
Top of the World *
Sorry and Sad *
Making Pies *
Mother of God *
One More Girl *
The album was recorded at Kingsway Studios in New Orleans and was produced by Jay Joyce and Craig Ross.
Performing musicians include Doug Lancio – guitar, John Deaderick – keys, Frank Swart – bass and Billy Beard – percussion.
A promo cd for the album was given out in 2000 while Patty was touring with the Dixie Chicks. The track list for the promo cd was:
Let Him Fly (Living With Ghosts version) *
Tony (Flaming Red version) *
Silver Bell (new song from album) *
Standing (new song from album) *
Mary (live from The Mint in Los Angeles 6/14/99)
- Tour Bands - Info on the talented musicians that have been a part of Patty's various tour bands
- Musician Connections - Info on musicians that have contributed to Patty's albums
- Singer Songwriter Tour - In 2003, Mary Chapin Carpenter put together this all-female singer/songwriter tour. The tour would include 27 shows from September to November. Along with Mary Chapin, the performers were Patty, Shawn Colvin and Dar Williams. Catie Curtis sat in one show for Dar. The shows were a guitar pull format with the four artists largely making up the set list as they played. The lucky audiences were given a rare chance to watch these musicians interact and harmonize on each other’s songs.
- Other Media - Other media that Patty has been involved with
- Sweet Harmony Traveling Revue - In August and September of 2004, Patty teamed with Emmylou Harris, Buddy Miller and Gillian Welch and David Rawlings for a three-week outing dubbed the Sweet Harmony Traveling Revue. There was also two performances at Nashville’s Ryman Theater in January of 2005. The setlist in each city varied, featuring ensemble performances and solo numbers. The artists have known each other for some time, having collaborated on albums, as well as shared the stage and covered each other's songs. The tour marked the first time they worked together as a unit. TDtT and the other artist’s websites held a “Name That Tour” contest in March. The winner was Brian Pepper of buddyandjulie.com.
- Boudoir Queen - One of Patty's favorite places to shop!